- IFS Group Ltd. seated at Beke 14, Galgagyork, Pest, Hungary organization identification number 25843033-8230-113-13 registered with the Commercial Register of District Court in Budapest, section: Ltd., file no. 13-09-184804, VAT Number: HU25843033 (hereafter referred to as “IFS Group”)
- The scope of commercial activity of IFS Group is organizing conferences. The professional quality of the conferences organized is reinforced by presentations of experts in the industry.
- For the EHS congress website ehscongress.com may be used to complete registration and online payment of delegates through the following steps:
- Customer receives hyperlink in the form of newsletter
- Upon arrival of registration webpage, customer is asked to fill out details for his/her attendance as well as any colleagues if applicable.
- Customer is asked to accept terms and conditions of attending the EHS Congress.
- Upon agreement customer is taken to payment gateway website where customer can fill in credit card details
- Upon filling credit card details customer receives email notification of successful purchase as well as taken back to ehscongress.com thank you page. Customer has successfully completed registration and payment for attending.
- Available payment methods are: Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro among the most popular credit card payment methods.
- Any signed agreement is valid until date of EHS Congress event commencement.
- Contract may be terminated according to terms and conditions but no later than prior to 1 month to event date. Agreement may be cancelled by client within 30 days of purchase.
- Complaint may be filed to email address: Support (at) ehscongress.com
- Conference conditions:
- PAYMENT TERMS. IFS Group Ltd. (hereinafter as “IFS”) requires the full payment of the invoiced amount within 7 working days from the issue date of the invoice. IFS reserves the right to refuse entry to any client who does not pay the invoice in full and on time. The registration fee includes: conference documentation, admission to all conference sessions, lunches and refreshments, admission to networking social breaks during the event. The registration fee does not include: travel, hotel accommodation, transfers or insurance.
- HOTEL ACCOMMODATION. Overnight accommodation is not included in the registration fee. A reduced rate may be available for IFS’ clients at the hotel hosting the event. The reservation form will be sent to the client after the venue has been confirmed, but no later than one month before the event begins.
- CANCELLATION BY CLIENT. The client has the right to cancel his/her participation in the event. Cancellation must be received by IFS in writing, either by mail or email. If the client cancels with more than one month’s advance notice before the start of the event, IFS shall be entitled to retain and charge 50% of the total invoiced amount. If the client cancels with one month’s (or less) advance notice, or fails to attend the event, then the client shall not be entitled to any refund nor any discount. Client’s failure to attend the event does not cancel, decrease or in any matter waive the client’s obligation to fully pay the fee invoiced to the client by IFS.
- CANCELLATION BY IFS. While every reasonable effort is made to adhere to the advertised program, circumstances out of the control of IFS can arise, which may cause changes in the program, including but not limited to changes in the content, date(s), location or venue, or special features of the planned event. Such circumstances include but are not limited to acts of terrorism, war, extreme weather conditions, compliance with government requests, orders and legal requirements, failure of third party suppliers to timely deliver, and failure to register the minimum targeted amount of attendees for a given event. IFS reserves the right to change the content, date(s), location or venue and/or special features of an event, to merge the event with another event, or to postpone it or cancel it entirely as appropriate under the circumstances. Client agrees that IFS shall not be liable for any cost, damage or expense which may be incurred by client as a consequence of the event being changed, merged with another event, postponed or cancelled.
- CANCELLATION OF THE EVENT. In case IFS cancels the event, IFS offers the client a full credit up to the amount actually paid by the client to IFS. This credit shall be valid for up to one year from the issue date of the invoice to attend any of IFS’ events.
- CLIENTS IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION. By signing of this contract and these terms and conditions the client gives full right to IFS to share the client’s identification information such as, but not limited to, client’s name and email address with third parties, which participated on the same event as the client (post-show delegate list).
- GOVERNING LAW. This contract shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Hungary (not including its conflict of laws and provisions). Any disputes arising out of this contract shall be brought before the courts of Hungaryc situated in the city of Budapest in Hungary.
- INDEMNIFICATION. To the fullest extent permitted by the law, you agree to protect, defend and hold harmless IFS, its owners, managers, partners, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, losses or damages to persons or property, governmental charges or fines, penalties, and costs (including reasonable attorney’s fees) (collectively “the Claims”), in any way arising out of or relating to the event that is the subject of this contract, and regardless of negligence, included but not limited to, Claims arising out of the negligence, gross negligence or intentional misconduct of IFS employees, agents, contractors, and attendees; provided, however, that nothing in this indemnification shall require you to indemnify IFS. Indemnified parties for that portion of any Claim arising out of the sole negligence, gross negligence or intentional misconduct of the IFS parties.
Collection of Personal Information
When you register or download our program/agenda for EHS Congress events, we may collect and store your first name and email address. This information is used for communication purposes related to current and future EHS Congress events.
Sharing of Personal Information
We may share the personal information you provide with our sponsors and media partners. However, this sharing is limited to sponsors and media partners associated with the specific edition of the EHS Congress you are engaging with (e.g., 2023 sponsors receive 2023 delegate names and emails but not data from previous years).
Security and Protection
We take data security seriously and implement appropriate measures to safeguard your personal information. However, please be aware that no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure.
Access, Correction, and Deletion
If you wish to access, correct, or delete your personal information, please contact us at support (at) ehscongress.com.
Please ensure that you adapt this policy to your specific requirements and consult with legal counsel if needed to ensure compliance with relevant data protection laws in your jurisdiction.